Have you ever wondered or felt led to help out in your community? Whether that be with your local childrens center, at a church handing out meals to those in need or just volunteering your time?? Well today this one is for you! We love to reach out and help where we can. We completely understand that life is busy, but we hope you might find maybe one or two ways in this post to help in your community.
Here are just a few suggestions on ways that you can reach out and help out your community:
- Volunteer your time. Go to your local Children's Center and see if they could use any help organizing something or even help them clean and stock up their offices.
- Find a local food pantry or soup kitchen and offer to help serve a meal. This doesn't have to be every week, but every little bit helps!
- Raise or donate money for a local organization!
- Promote your local charities on facebook! The more recognition and awareness they get the better! (It doesn't take long to click the share button on facebook, and it can be a game changer for these local charities.)
How we help our Community:
- We host an event every year called Rebel Runway that we donate the proceeds to our local Children's Center. This event features vendor shopping, steak cook off, fashion show, live concert and lots of other activities for the whole family.
- We donate clothes to our local charities.
We honestly could compile a list with more ways to help, but we wanted to share some of our favorites with you in hopes you could find one way to help out! Anything you can do, we know will be greatly appreciated!
A good resource to see what area's may be in need within your community is your local Chamber of Commerce office. Click here to locate your local Chamber of Commerce office.
We would love for you to leave a comment and share a way you have volunteered in your community!Have a great day!